View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #63
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
I got a few good hours in today and had a good time. I played that "Roadgame" mission where you have to race another crew to retrieve a coke car. I could have gotten a win, but I ended up jacking the wrong vehicle and got wiped out by the competition. When they took over, I had trouble catching up, which is a bit of a weakness with this mission type, as if you get an early lead, you're golden as long as you don't make a careless mistake. Races on the other hand are a great way to rank up and get cash, because you get something of both regardless of position, and they don't take up a whole lot of time.

Can anyone explain why people are so adamant that a Garage is the first major purchase you should make instead of a house WITH a garage? I'm pretty happy with the car I have right now, so I don't see the need to have storage for other ones that I'd need to buy anyway. I also find it a bit much that they ask you to plunk down money for houses without getting to see the interior first. I actually thought this was something that was meant to be incorporated in the game beforehand.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote