View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013   #50
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
People putting bounties on my head for absolutely no reason. Like i didn't have enough people chasing me around during free roam and the bounty is permanent even if you change rooms.
This is another huge flaw. I had assholes chasing me around for no reason and putting bounties on me every chance they got. Really ruins the fun experience. I'm staying in solo sessions only from now on when it comes to free roam.

One extra thing I want to mention is when in solo mode, if you're away for 10 minutes and get kicked, they put you in a public room automatically. Then I have to go to single player again, then online, then solo. I wonder if they could change it so it takes you to a new solo session again. Or just disable timing out since it's... solo =P

On a happier note, I did the parachuting yesterday with some people from my crew, including Tim and JC. SO MUCH FUN OH MY GOD. And the tank wars. I'm really loving the game modes with friends. It's brilliant and hours of fun you can't find in any other game.

EDIT: I made a quick little video showing how to get some extra cash in GTA Online. I told a few people about it who had no idea you could do this so I made a vid to show ze world!