View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #6
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

I didn't want to make a new thread because this is actually related.

Finally got myself a copy of 5 and played it by using disc 2. It ran fine, no problems. Maybe a pop in here and there. I had a flash drive on order in the meantime.

What I picked up was a USB 3.0 high speed 16GB drive. You can get whatever you like but I chose this one. I installed the disc straight to the drive.

I can actually see significant improvement. Summed up, load times are noticeably quicker. The disc doesn't have to run nonstop. Very happy with this option. R* said if you use a flash drive to make sure the read speed for it is at least 15MB/sec. The one for the drive I got is 30+.

Just passing this on so everyone knows what I've found out.