View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #28
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Finally got on this morning and loving it so far. Only going solo at the moment, but it is still fun. Love that you actually get to interact with characters for missions. Only thing is I wish they had sleeveless leather jackets to make custom cuts for my crew but that is a minor complaint. Also anyone know if you can buy the bike Franklin gets in the SP story? Wanted that to be my main vehicle but can only find them on the streets. If I steal one can I make it mine?

Another thing, if I start a job do I have to do it with other people? Was hoping to just play with my brother for a while without joining random people.

Few more questions, is they only way to own a second car buying a garage or just insuring it? And if I start with a 2 car garage will I be able to upgrade/buy a bigger garage later or am I stuck with the 2 car for the rest of the game? Any help/answers would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by truekiller; 10-04-2013 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: Another question
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote