View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013   #26
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
The random killings really do make this game garbage. Other than that I'm having a blast with game modes. Passive mode doesn't work. You still get killed by trolls. Is this normal?
Solution is easy really.. all they have to do is classify random killing as 'bad sport' behaviour like they do with quitting matches early. That would put random killers together so they can have all the fun they want without ruining free mode for people that do like to play without shooting on sight.

I try to avoid other players in free mode as much as possible, just speeding through the city so they don't have the time to shoot me. But I really enjoy all the various gametypes, I played 'top fun' for like 10 times in a row because everyone liked it so much
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote