View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #21
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
What I've been doing is starting my own invite only game and then either joining jobs from the quick job menu or accepting invites from people. This way I can play whatever modes/missions/activities I feel like, but when I'm done I can leave and return to my free roam world alone to deposit my cash, or buy things without randoms attacking me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

unless you're getting paid by cheque and do that fucking scan a cheque thing...
It's ridiculous but convenient.

I actually wonder if phone deposits were a late addition as a lot of people were worried about ATM camping as soon as the feature was announced.

ATMs are pretty redundant with phone banking, plus if you have more than $5k the help text says you're carring over $5000 and someone could steal it, then recommends you go to an ATM. Also the interaction menu has quick waypoints for ATMs. There's no mention of phone banking so I wonder if it was added late, but they couldn't adjust the help text and quick interaction menu in time for release.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote