View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013   #3
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Like - promoting the whole use your own car. Like I said in another thread, I stole a NPC's car and he sent me a text saying he put a bounty on my head. I played the survival game mode and loved that as well.

Dislike - Randomly getting cops after me for no reason whatsoever (unless they notice it's a stolen car, but I could have been driving around for an hour or so, and still get a star). Same problem as in IV, people killing you immediately when they see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote