View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #2
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
It depends.

A game nowadays in the USA is 60 USD. Used to be 50 USD in the PS2, ORIGINAL Xbox era. (Xbox One is such a goddamn retarded name, they need to be shot for thinking it up)

According to Google (1 US Dollar equals 5.63 Croatian Kuna), if your currency is the Kuna or whatever the hell it is, (and HEAVILY depending on the average cost of living and housing for your area, which is a whole other set of figures), yours would be 338, compared to 60 USD, for a brand new, fresh on the shelf game.

I will just say, if a game cost 338 USD, I'd probably throw myself under a bus. But I don't exactly live in Croatia. 338 USD would be a couple days over a weeks pay in my area , about 8 - 9 days. Which would suck humungous dick.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote