View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #5
J.Orlando

J.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Okay -- I agree with what you wrote. The physics and the attention to detail are big winners.

But I'm still having some problems with the mechanics of being able to carry a mid-size arsenal around with me when I'm walking down the street.

It would have been more impressive to me to have the ability to buy a range of concealable handguns -- with the maximum allowable being, say, three (one holstered, one in a pocket, and a third the small of the back -- like in real life). I hate being able to just "whip out" a minigun. I also hate that every single weapon can be "customized" with a suppressor (except for the minigun... thank goodness...)

Suppressors don't work like they do in GTA V. They are noisier, and are much more quickly expendable. They also tend to cause more recoil and do less damage (and they have that correct in the HItman series. -- although the first two problems are never addressed by the Hitman developers, to their discredit...)

The only other big complaint is --

Watch much news?

No American police force responds in 30 seconds or less. 30 MINUTES and you're STILL trying to figure out what's going on. It would be advantageous to a logically-minded and intelligent player to be able to use this to pull off outrageous heists without even seeing a single squad car.

Wouldn't THAT be more fun?!
J.Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote