View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013   #1
Vini
Mustafo is coming!

Vini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to allVini is a name known to all
This game is blowing my fucking mind

I mean it's so detailed, it's incredible. Post some details that you noticed here. Here are some I noticed:
  • The clothing gets wet based on which part of it touches water, rain and sweat also have effects
  • Michael's flip flops actually fucking flop to his feet when he walks
  • The sound design is incredible, put some headphones on and stop anywhere in the game, especially in the city. The sounds will blow your mind.
  • When you turn the car off, you can hear the faint clicking noise it makes as the engine cools down.
  • The Police AI is just... WTF.. too real.
  • Radio frequently loses reception or changes based on where you are, GPS doesn't work in tunnels.
  • Birds can fly into your plane's propellers, messing you up a bit.
  • Power lines sway in high winds, sometimes causing outages.
  • Planes get crazy in turbulence, especially during thunderstorms, the lightning effects on water are incredible. Also underwater everything changes during a storm, the plants and fish go crazy.
  • During rain puddles form naturally on the streets
  • There's literally thousands of different ways you can damage your car and how it affects the handling
  • Gas leaks and trails can be ignited with car exhaust
  • Shooting metal causes sparks
  • When you drive into water, you don't start drowning right away, the car slowly gets filled with water
  • People move over on the highway if you start tailgating. Also if your brights are on, some drivers get disoriented
  • The bruises are blood spatters are amazing, sometimes they even stay as scars for a while if you get hit hard enough
  • If you flip off cops at a speed trap they will come after you
  • The water... THE FUCKING WATER.....

What else?