View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #12
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta4crazy1 View Post
I wish you could fit more than 4 cars in the big garage. I feel kinda robbed. lol
Fucking definitely this.

First of all I want to say, I am anything but a SR fanboy. But the way the garage worked in that game (SR 3 at least), was the way it should have worked in V.

Basically, you put a car in the garage, you can mod it all you want, and it is stored like it is. You can select it, do what ever you want with it, but if you abandon it, it will go right back in the garage for whenever the fuck you want it next. I think you have to pay the damages done to it though next time you select it. Which isn't a problem, at LEAST you can fucking KEEP it and the thousands worth of mods you put in it.

I was really hoping it would work this way, almost expecting it to with a goddamn huge garage basically JUST FOR storing cars but NOPE.

You can store those stupid goddamn fucking "special" cars, but not ones you spend $20,000+ on? If anything, I'd say the ones I spend that much are fucking special to ME you fucking twats, why can't I fucking permanently fucking store them?

SR may be pleb tier compared to GTA, but really, it wouldn't hurt to take at least some notes R* FGDFS son.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote