View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #2380
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
ordered all this stuff for my gaming computer,

Newer revision of my current antec 300 with psu filter, better cablemanagement, sideways hardrive bays (for more room to install video cards), etc,
finally getting off the stock cooler so I can overclock my chip,
ESATA control card with port multiplyer for my external hardrives,
15" x 24" x 1/4" air conditioner foam filter (will cut up to make case fan filters),
more artic silver 5 thermal paste (I was getting low on it)
3.5" to 2.5" hardrive adapter, cause for some fucked up reason, antec decided to add the SSD mounts behind the motherboard trey in the new revision of the antec 300 which I think is stupid. You would have to remove the motherboard if you wanted to replace the SSD.

Also amazon prime FTW, a friend of mine invited me to his prime membership so I could get free 2 day shipping on all this. everything together came to $115

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 09-24-2013 at 05:08 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote