View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #6
codman

codman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enough
Alright here is what I've found.. I experienced this myself and needless to say.. it sucked. Rockstar acknowledges this as a bug and are working to fix it.http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/...osing-upgrades While we wait I can recommend that you never drive a car to a mission, it will most likely disappear. The impound lot also seems sketchy at best, sometimes it will impound random stolen cars for me overwriting one of the two slots(erasing a pimped out car).

So basically drive your car out of the garage... and then when you are done drive it back in(Freeroam fuckery is still a bit of a risk if you get killed or have to switch cars to dodge the cops because of the buggy impound lot). Pretty bullshit on rockstar's part.. Seems like a bug you would find within a few hours of gameplay the first time you take your very first ride to a mission. I doubt we will we get a patch before GTA:O.. but who knows.
codman is offline   Reply With Quote