View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013   #33
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
My first thought was WOW! So far this game has not disappointed. The missions are varied and awesome and the story is great so far. Just a few gripes though, the police system though much improved from IV can still be very annoying. The eyesight cones are not always accurate and cops can still spot you outside of the cone. Also the whole cops spawning at the end of blocks has returned which is annoying. Another thing is where are all the cops on the beat or cruising the streets? Only seem to see them when they are chasing myself or civilians. Also annoyed with random people calling the cops on me for nothing. Got the cops called on Michael for walking through a park and on Trevor for running around MY airstrip. All in all very minor things in an almost perfect game IMO. Now just can't wait for GTA Online!