View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #6
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
2 ce's for both consoles plus le guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
It's awesome to see it being really successful, financially. When we're dicking around on these forums for years between games, I forget that it's actually a super popular series outside our circle.
It was shameful at the midnight release to see all the fucking retards. Being on here so much recently made me feel that the gta community was intelligent and enjoyed the game for more than just killing people. Don't get me wrong I love that part a lot but it's so much more in depth. The world is amazingly detailed and the characters as well. The missions and everything to me are so well thought out. I just pisses me off to see people who haven't been a true fan to the series enough to appreciate the true progress made here.

Last edited by j_harvill; 09-19-2013 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote