Thread: GTA V for PC!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013   #6
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
As amazing as this game is, I cant help but feel like the hardware is holding it back, i'm really looking forward and hoping they'll update it for PS4/PC.

You leave a car for a few seconds and it vanishes, pop-in can be an issue on occasion, objects you'd expect to move when you hit them don't, not all trailers are usable, some textures are quite low res, the frame rate isn't always smooth and the resolution and loading times could be better.

As a pure game, it's amazing, for the hardware it looks beautiful and i'm going to be playing for years, but I cant help thinking that with more RAM and power this game could really shine and I would buy it on PS4 in a heartbeat if it was a 1080p, improved version.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote