View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #8
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
I'm not going to take the negatives of any review too personally. One, it's their right to voice their opinion, even if it doesn't sync up with mine. Secondly, any review is nothing more than a suggestion. "This is my view of the subject, and what I took away from it." It's actually interesting for me to hear opinions from people who have different viewpoints, even if my own experience tells me that they may end up a bit wrongheaded, or, surprisingly, justified in a way that I would not have surmised on my own. I found out what I needed to know from the reviews and I will temper my own opinion from the heat rolling off my Xbox as I tear into the game on my own. We are on this forum because we enjoy GTA Games. We can spare ourselves the needless vitriol.
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote