View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #27
J.Orlando

J.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura aboutJ.Orlando has a spectacular aura about
You're all gonna tell me that I'm nuts (and I guess that I am) but I had to cancel my pre-order. I am so upset right now. But hey -- there will be another day, and I'll get to play it soon enough.

I just can't afford right now to buy an entire system, be it Xbox or PS3. I don't like using eBay and Craigslist, so I'm just going to save my dollars and plan to get it when I can. I'm moving to a new apartment in a couple of days, and I need to focus on getting things squared away financially first.

It kind of sucks being "old and wise." At the ripe-old age of 41, I wish that I could shave about twenty years off and enjoy having better hand-eye coordination (not to mention more energy). But on the other hand, at least I have enough wits to know that I'm making the right choices.

I'll be checking in on this forum from time-to-time until I get the game. It doesn't freak me out as bad as I may have made it seem to know details of games before I play them. I usually get naturally curious and I want to know a bit about what I'm getting into before I make the commitment of buying it. In this case though, I know that nothing will dissuade me from the purchase; I'm just going to be extra-judicious about what I choose to view, read, or listen to.

Later.
J.Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote