View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013   #26
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
Ac started off good but I hate annual installment games. Call of Duty and ac for example.
Basically this^

I finished AC3's story pretty quick and was incredibly disappointed, didn't play the game for about 10 months. Picked it up again a bit ago and got hooked, the game is really fun.

I think other than the story, many people are let down because of the main character. You start playing as someone who, even if not as awesome as Ezio or Altair, is still pretty bad ass. But after a while, you get to be Connor. And even though you play him since he's a child, his character is not engaging enough to "connect" you emotionally like with Ezio or Altair. At times it simply feels like Connor is a simple marionette to get the message to Desmond, he doesn't feel human at all.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote