View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #20
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
I have the SE and CE pre-ordered at Gamestop. However I'm getting a copy of GTA V tomorrow morning from a smaller video game store. I guess instead of going in to the midnight release and dealing with 300+ people I will wait until the next day, and trade in my early copy for store credit towards the SE.

Edit: Due to people tagging the store and GTA V on facebook and twitter, and instagram, the shipment has been delayed until monday. I just cancelled it and got my refund. Will wait for my Special and Collector's editions and go to the midnight release I guess. I was hoping to avoid the midnight release line. I remember for GTA IV there was huge brawl at my gamestop. My other option is buying the standard edition for $120-$150 today. But I don't think 5 days early is worth it as much as I love GTA V. If it was 2 weeks early I'd definitely get it...Oh well.....

Edit 2: I got my copy Installing now...7,876 mb install on the 360.

Last edited by Hell Inferno X2; 09-13-2013 at 10:50 PM..
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote