I have the SE and CE pre-ordered at Gamestop. However I'm getting a copy of GTA V tomorrow morning from a smaller video game store. I guess instead of going in to the midnight release and dealing with 300+ people I will wait until the next day, and trade in my early copy for store credit towards the SE.
Edit: Due to people tagging the store and GTA V on facebook and twitter, and instagram, the shipment has been delayed until monday. I just cancelled it and got my refund. Will wait for my Special and Collector's editions and go to the midnight release I guess. I was hoping to avoid the midnight release line. I remember for GTA IV there was huge brawl at my gamestop. My other option is buying the standard edition for $120-$150 today. But I don't think 5 days early is worth it as much as I love GTA V. If it was 2 weeks early I'd definitely get it...Oh well.....
Edit 2: I got my copy
Installing now...7,876 mb install on the 360.