View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #16
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I preordered my SE on 14th of August from EBGames. Same place as I did with GTA IV. They have always been the best bet, imo. When i preordered GTA IV i walked in 3 of days before release to pay off the rest of my preorder and while no one was around me i asked if they had the copies ready and they did. After i bit of persuasion I handed the guy $50 for his own pocket and gave me the copy early without checking it out of the store, he then called me a few minutes before the midnight launch began and i handed over the barcode number, as we agreed, and he checked it out of the system with all the others as if the copy was sold on launch.

I wish he still worked there 4 days is too far away and i have a boring weekend.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote