View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #10
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
In regards to Amazon preorders (specifically the special edition), I found this in the discussions:

Quote:
S. Nasar says:
amazon replied this to my email:

Hello,

I've checked the product detail page on Amazon.com, and it looks like "Grand Theft Auto V (Special Edition)" is not currently eligible for Release-Date Delivery.

However, "Grand Theft Auto V (Special Edition)" is scheduled for release on September 17, 2013. It's possible that this item will become eligible for Release-Date Delivery as the release date gets closer and we've confirmed our inventory. We'll automatically upgrade your order to this shipping option.

When your order is shipped, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. We don't charge you for items until they enter the shipping process.

You can find more information about Release-Date Delivery on our Help pages:

http://www.amazon.com/help/releasedatedelivery

I hope this information helps! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,
Jags Kiran
I really want to get the special edition from Amazon because I have Prime. Do you guys know if Gamestop ships for free and if you get in on release day? Thanks!

UPDATE: GameStop claims the Special Editions are sold out for preorder. Bummer.

Last edited by dokujitsu; 09-11-2013 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: Sold Out
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote