| 09-11-2013 || #1 |
Mustafo is coming!
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Timo's asshole!
New GTA:Online details, over 500 missions, in development for 13 years
This is crazy, the multiplayer component alone has over 5 times as many missions as all of GTA:IV. And it's been in development since Grand Theft Auto 3.
“We’ve always wanted to create a world with the complexity of a single-player Grand Theft Auto game with the addition of real players,” he told Game Informer. “We wanted a world where people could spend years without getting bored of playing the same content over and over.
- There’s over 500 missions – some solo and some requiring a team.
- It takes place after the events of GTA 5.
- Players will need to do “whatever it takes to get more money in the bank” and procure assets like cars and real estate.
- Characters appear in cutscenes when interacting with other characters .
- Female characters can be used in GTA Online.
- Activities in the core game are also included such as: “heists, missions, robberies, assaulting gang hideouts, hijacking armored vehicles, races, tennis, golf and base jumping”.
- Biker gangs can support you during missions if you’re on good terms with them.
- Rockstar uses a “dynamic” system to populate GTA Online and “”there are options to let the game decide who to play with… or you can hand pick every player in the game”.
- There’s a crew ranking system and a personal rank.
- Starting skills are based on chosen lifestyles, and can be upgraded along with your character’s look.
- The crew leader will decide who keeps the loot after a mission is completed.
- Players can kill you and take your cash, so its best to make use of ATM machines as often as possible. Purchases can still be made using the money even if it’s in the bank.
- If you are robbed, you can put a bounty on said player.
- You can invite friends to your home and drink, call strippers, watch TV shows , etc.
- Missions are controlled through Rockstar’s Social Club, which means the developer tweak them regularly.