View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013   #25
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
i had three major problems with assasins creed 3 when it launched.

The bug where with two dual shot pistols you'd only ever get three shots, which has since been corrected.
The crafting/homestead screen is, horrible to navigate and use.
the sea missions are not unlocked chronologically but instead left to you to jump around in. I'd be playing before the full on revolution, and be fighting the British talking about the "rebels"

other than that, it's a bowl fulla fun.
Hm, that last one sounds especially annoying. More so in a game that's relatively story driven like the AC series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
I have only played 1 and 2.

I heard from m8s that everything after BH was kind of shit but still 'okay'.
I've just finished BH and started Revelations just last night and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, my only major complaint is how vastly different Desmond looks? I haven't delved that far into the game so I can't confirm or deny whether there's a reason for this or if it's just a new game engine something but ya, I love Ezio I feel as though they probably could've had another 3 games about him and I wouldn't have gotten bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_harvill View Post
Ac started off good but I hate annual installment games. Call of Duty and ac for example.
I don't mind annual releases as long as the quality and story of the game don't decline.

So I'm playing Revelations currently, does anyone else think they could've chose a better way to flesh Desmond out?
Those story puzzle sections on Animus Island are pretty annoying so far, I got to the end of the third one last night and just fell out of the map so I built blocks back up to it and couldn't get in, was so annoying.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote