View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013   #5
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli View Post
It's also weird to put a story the size of a GTA game (easily 10+ hours) into 1.5 hour.
I don't know, I could imagine them being able to condense most of the GTA stories into a feature-length film because they're usually packed with filler. San Andreas and IV are both prime examples of this. The freedom lost in a film adaptation would be the largest detriment - there's no way to adapt the "sandbox" genre, as a whole, to film.

What I would find interesting is whether or not they set it in a real-life city or a fictional one. The series has so much charm because of the fictional locations, I just can't imagine them filming in New York and then telling us it's Liberty City sans satire. Something about that doesn't sit right with me.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote