View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013   #23
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
The ending was a tiny bit of a let down, just because not much was explained. The whole Desmond frame story seems to have some plot holes in it as well. I believe it was after AC:B there was mention to Desmond about a woman who would accompany him (Eve maybe), but then that's never spoken about again. I do believe AC: Liberation is supposed to touch on that a bit, but I haven't played it yet.

Some of the stuff you mentioned I don't quite remember that well. I recall her mentioning a bunch of their failures, one of the last of which she talks about storing her lover in the machine, but it was too difficult to bring him back so she killed him. I'm going to assume this is what Juno is stored like. It makes me wonder if they need the DNA or whatever of one of TWCB and since Desmond is a hybrid of them and humans he has enough to bring Juno back. Also Juno did not expect Minerva's image to appear there, cause she had destroyed the discs (she said it earlier.)

Either way it's clear Juno does not like humans. When you first meet her in AC:B she is wrathful compared to warning like Minerva was. In AC3 she sends Desmond emails full of hate. So now that she's released, bad things can definitely happen.

As for how was the world saved last time it happened, I was under the impression that it wasn't saved. They mention several times that they worked together with humans to rebuild the world after the disaster. They died out because they could not reproduce as quickly as humans, which was always the humans advantage when they went to war, their numbers.

If there's another game set after the events of AC3 I think it will be dealing with the repercussions of what happened at the end of AC3. I'm not sure how it would fit into the AC style of games however.

On a non spoiler note: I would like a pirate themed game with AC3's naval combat.
black flag!

its pretty much the pirate game ive always wanted

really cant wait to get my hands on it, probably the game im most looking forward to