View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #630
AgenBlaze
Noob Drifter
Banned

AgenBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
Nah forget it I'm not going to mount on different stuff again, I'm gonna do my best to cancel out those purple spots and mount on a better looking eotech along with the front angled sights but that's it. I've spent way too much time on this single request already

- edit- Yeah it's just as I thought, the smoothing issues are because I don't use specular maps. Can't do much about that, I'm not that much of an expert on those.. I usually work with guns that only have static lighting and therefor don't need specular maps.

Those purple spots are still a mystery to me, they don't show up in autodesk .. so only after converting it they appear. So your guess is as good as mine on the cause of that. But let's be honest.. you really need a magnifying glass to see those, try zooming in so far on a default gta gun and see if you can count the pixels. I don't think you can even spot those ingame unless you'd have eagle eyes.
Okay then. But somehow I can see the purple spots pretty easily. I do have one last suggestion though. Use the textures from your previous HK416. I used it before and had no purple spots at all
AgenBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote