View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013   #9359
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I can't stop playing Dark Souls.

Going through the game, all bosses + DLC on NG+.

I killed Kalameet, the actual hardest boss in the game for me, at least he was before this.

The first time I fought him, I got lucky with his attacks, didn't even see all of them. This time, I went through his entire moveset a dozen times and went up and down the entire battlefield 3 or 4 times. Was probably close to half an hour long fight. Hands were shaking the last couple centimeters of health he had, and I was out of estus. Was either go big and kill him or not play the game for a couple weeks. I wasn't going to let that cunt rek me being this close.

On the epicness scale, this was even if not better than the Artorias fight.

Four Kings was very challenging on NG+. I still pretty much just tanked them. But getting ganked by 3 other kings, while fighting one was pretty damned annoying. Especially when one of those cunts just spam grabbed the fuck out of me, and 2 others blast their magic wave at me.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote