View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013   #15
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Jamo, buy it on your house 360, trust me, you'll have me, DeAndre and an online service that actually works for gaming.

What i'm thinking though is it'll be like RDR but with money to buy new clothes, you'll level up with money, and then when you hit a certain level you unlock guns to buy for your spawn, and then cars... But I don't know how the cars will work. Because with the collectors edition it says it comes with that electric car, but obviously your character has that, so do you spawn it, is it only available for races, or does someone like drop it to you like a valet, or do you have a garage like Saints Row and you select cars
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote