View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #11
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
IDGAF about the logo...but I think I've got a basic idea of how it's going to work.

Off-mission, you pick your multiplayer character like you switch between the other 3. (They've said as much before). Once in the multiplayer mode, you're dropped into the map..somewhere. Either where your character just was, or in a random location. From there I think you'll either use your smartphone to find a multiplayer match of whatever type (racing, CTF, whatever) or you'll just wander around and see markers. If you don't join a game, you're in Free Mode and can do whatever the hell you want.

At least that's what I'm thinking.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote