Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #1567
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
I tried it. Gameplay was painful. I rolled a mage and could kill 2 or 3 mobs before I had to rest and wait for my mana to fill up. It took about 30 seconds (while drinking water) for my mana to refill. Other classes felt unpolished, and some are just a pain to level (paladin, priest, etc).

I do miss the old feel of the game, but I'm spoiled by the streamlined gameplay. It's too difficult for me to go back and play it, especially when I see the community of Emerald Dream's realm. Seems almost as bad as live WoW's community, except instead of wanting everything handed to them, they want to play the game like their life is on the line.

I might give it another go. Are you playing on Emerald Dream? If so, what faction? It'd probably be more fun if I had people to play with.