Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #1565
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I want to start playing again too. I'm just tired of the community. The loud minority is nothing but trolls and everyone else generally keeps to their own little social circle to avoid having to deal with them.

I tried making a guild with some friends to remedy this problem, but found it nearly impossible. If you aren't already a well-known guild, it's not easy to recruit people (especially on a bad realm). Cross-realm zones made it harder for smaller guilds to recruit people.

The new advanced cross-realm features in 5.4 might help, but I don't know. I think my time with WoW just might be over. Sadly, there aren't any other MMOs that I've tried that could replace WoW.