View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013   #584
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Sure man, I'll wait until there's atleast one mod you made on gta4-mods so I can get the link to your files and post that under your name in the list. It's a way for people to see all the mods you've made (and everything you make in the future willl show up on that). It's worth the wait of having it approved first believe me , and if you continue making mods you'll get instant uploading rights at some point.

I'm really glad you've managed to get into weapons modding thanks to one of my tutorials, were you the one that e-mailed me or did you use the tutorial on this forum? Anyhow, no problem man I'm glad you've made some use out of it.

Oh and btw, that m14 looks sweet.. nice job
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote