View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #9354
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Gears Of War 2 - rubbish
Lego Batman 2 - Was pretty good. Fun to play co-op with the gf. And i just like being able to smash everything into lego blocks Story/animation was horribly disjointed and all the progress stuff at the end of the level seemed arbitrary. But gameplay was enjoyable.
Planetside 2. My favourite game atm, but i've only been able to play one or two hours at most every other day.
PvZ2 - Finished each level. Going through and collecting stars now. Just 100%'d Egypt this morning.
Borderlands - Still slowly trudging through with my housemate.
Surgeon Simulator - Played at work a bit both with and without oculus rift. Pretty dang amusing but my keyboard freaks out with anymore than 2 button presses at a time :/ So i have to pinch everything with pointy finger and thumb.
Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault - I play this every lunch break with the work guys. Usually LAN'ing with a group of ~15 or so. Goooood fun.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote