View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #54
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Well, I can never really decide because it's an unfair comparison. What I meant to say is that III is arguably better because it was the building blocks and without it San Andreas could never have existed. It's the same deal, I wouldn't say IV looks like an "alpha build" in comparison, because it's more than 5 years old and without it we wouldn't be getting a game like GTA V right now.

I guess the best way of putting it is, what was the better title at the time of release? Of course San Andreas is going to be better in the grand scheme of things.

(Vice City is and always will be my favourite)
Ahhh ok I see what you mean. I agree for sure. I can't look at III the same way after San Andreas but III did have its peak.
John JJ is offline   Reply With Quote