View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013   #9347
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Been playing a bit of Borderlands with my housemate. Just beat Sledge. Feels like we've been playing for ages, but apparently this is only like not even a quarter of the story o_o. And we've been rushing through missions too.

Also, on mobile I've been playing Peggle, PvZ 2, Badland, and Bowling Friends.
Peggle is same old peggle, awesome.
Badland is just good art with the very occasional puzzle and some cool physics.. Not bad though.
PvZ 2 is very very similar to the first, but there's a few cool new abilities and items.
Bowling Friends is bowling... But on a phone.. And really well done and you can challenge game center friends and stuff. It's pretty awesome. Add "leggam" on gamecenter and have a game with me if you've got an iOS device!
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote