View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013   #36
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
69 to be precise

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
I just have a feeling what we've seen is either from a suped up PC or is from Xbox One/PS4. Think about guys...there's really no way we're going to get this amazing experience on this old of hardware, I swear it just seems too good to be true.
Well the gameplay footage from yesterday was Sony based, X to Rappel, R2 to shoot. So I'm assuming it was the PS3 build of the game.

But I swear I remember someone from R* saying that they were focusing on building the best on the engine that they currently have, I have no source info but I could swear I remember reading it somewhere. So I highly doubt we're seeing PS4 footage.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote