View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013   #9
Tendercrisp
Been making Mcconaughey jokes since long before...
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
I see they went with the whole video series approach like they did on Max Payne 3.
They started that little tradition with RDR, and it's served them so well, since.

Quote:
Looks so fucking better than IV, actual jets, an environment that isn't complete concrete jungle.

The mountain is actually a fucking mountain now, fucking DEERS BABY. Guns seem to have more kick now, meatier sound which I definitely approve of.
Yeah, all that stuff I knew would please me, and I'm especially excited about wildlife.

What I'm stuck wondering though is if the character switching dynamic will be as awesome and flexible outside of missions as in missions.

It'd be interesting to see how long a six star rampage could last rapidly switching between all three characters. I wanna be able to do that bungee shit outside of missions, too.

Quote:
Huh, a fucking stock market. Didn't see that one coming
Hopefully it won't be too obnoxiously easy to become a billionaire by saving, reloading, doing stock deals, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
ah it's a shame i never got to play that game

It's like Nic_23 says "They taken it from R and C"

I feel like LA Noire, Max Payne 3, RDR, etc. were all "practice" for GTA V.

If they've included the animals and wilderness of Red Dead, maybe they'll keep the superior hand-to-hand of LA Noire (Bully, better yet) and the shooting mechanics of Max Payne 3.

Then I'd be fucking SOLD.