Thread: E3 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013   #254
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I use my PS3 control for everything, well, obviously aside from playing on the 360. While the 360 controller fits the hands very well, and the stick swapped with the d-pad feeling very good versus the PS3 control, I just prefer the PS3 control, being as I've used a control that has had pretty much the same feel for over a decade about. Actually, well over a decade.

The only thing(s) I absolutely HATE about the PS3 control are the goofy back shoulder buttons. There is just so much damn button to press there.

For example, it is a good thing I got Dark Souls on 360, just set the damn PS3 control down and you'll attack when you don't want to because the fucking back shoulder buttons protrude so unnecessarily far.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote