Thread: The Last of Us.
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013   #43
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Been playing through Survivor mode and noticed a few things:

- Less autosaving
- Extremely limited supplies
- No listening mode
- More enemies and AI is less of a pushover

It kind of completely changes the way you approach situations. I recommend everyone gives it a go, though it can get stressful at times.
I turned off listening mode from the start, made things too easy and seemed too much of an exploit to me. I just now finished it on normal, took me a solid 13 hours. It's so much more fun when you play it at midnight with headphones on, and limit yourself to playing a max of 2 hours a day. This is not a game you want to rush through.

Going to try survivor mode now, anyone have any idea what that + mode is? Like normal+ .. is that the normal story with different skins enabled or something?

Well anyways I fucking loved the story, I expected alot from a naughty dog game but this one certainly exceeded my expectation.

Kinda funny how the first bloater took me entire mags to take down, but once you get your hands on a flamethrower or some molotovs he's hardly a threat

Last edited by Killerfist; 06-23-2013 at 07:02 PM..
Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote