Thread: The Last of Us.
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013   #42
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Shhhhhhittttt changed it to easy for one level because I kept getting raped on the last level with no weapons. And now I've got the easy story achievement instead of hard.

But wow, what a game. Comfortably in my top 5 GOAT games. Maybe even my second favourite, Half-Life 1 still edges it though.
That ending, I kind of felt Joel or Ellie needed to die. I know it would've been almost too overwhelming. But Joel to me had finally found someone to connect with, and that was the intriguing part of the game for me, what he had done, who he lost. And after confinding in Ellie I don't know if there's much else for him to do if there eventually is a sequel.

Even more than that it would've stuck with me longer than what actually happened.