View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013   #276
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
Nice list

Tazer and also a 80's radio station similar to V Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrebholz View Post
It's interesting to look at all the stuff listed in this thread and see how much of it is actually going to make it into the final game. A LOT of it will. Some of it won't, but you can't have everything.

Frankly, from what I've heard I'm satisfied. As long as they don't screw up the car handling, and they put in everything they say they're putting in, I'm going to be happier than a pig in slop. It's shaping up to be everything I could reasonably hope for.

The only thing I want that I haven't seen evidence of is an honest to God metal station.
Yes a heavy fucking metal station. No bullshit either (as I lay dying, all that remains, five finger death punch, bullet for my valentine, etc "metalcore").

Last edited by j_harvill; 06-20-2013 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote