Thread: The Last of Us.
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013   #24
Braaaiinnscrusher
Addicted Member

Braaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBraaaiinnscrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Ah damn. I will start my survival playthrough tomorrow. Yeah as far as I remember, we don't know anything about her parents.

I also hope they don't ruin the ending with some DLC. Prequel would be perfect, what happened between those 20 (?) years.

Multiplayer is OK. I just played 5 games. I am not super excited about it but I will try it out some more, it has potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Braaaiinnscrusher is offline   Reply With Quote