Thread: The Last of Us.
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013   #12
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I can't imagine anyone saying the actual gameplay is the same as Uncharted, but you can certainly tell it was made and written by the same people, which is by no means a bad thing.

By the way, oh my god. I feel like I've been saying that a lot. Post-University of Colorado spoilers:

Suddenly playing as Ellie. I'm assuming Joel is not dead though. At least I hope Joel is not dead. I love it when games add spice like this, I'm just hoping it doesn't go full-blown Jack Marston on all of us.

Speaking of the University of Colorado. When you're in the dorms and you drop down into a room with five Clickers and one of those big "fuck off" motherfuckers, man, I was having heart palpitations. Managed to get through all the Clickers the first time, but figured I'd avoid the fat cunt, I evaded him and then the door jammed and he ripped my skull open. I wonder how many people tried the exact same thing. On my second try, I killed that mother with fire.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote