Thread: E3 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #205
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pignoah View Post
'I love how' upset i made you over my gaming preference, dont bring me into your petty console war world, i couldnt care less, im not 14 anymore. Last i heard mgs5 was coming to pc, but like you, i dont believe that either.

Luckily my housemate will buy a ps4 so i wont need to, which is why im only really interested in the wii u as everything else i can play on pc. If he does get a ps4 i doubt i will play it as it will require talking to him. Youre a fool if you think sony really care sir. All three companies dont care about you.

Did i upset you because you took what i said as a slight against your favourite company?

If it makes you feel better i think sony did well its just, again, i dont really want or have time to play a console as well as my pc. The wii u for me is somewhat of a luxery. Steam is very convenient, and cheap in comparison to all 3 console companies. Convenience matters to me.

So there there piggus, there there.
You didn't make me upset. You made a dumbass comment without thinking about or doing any research as to why Sony is being praised, so I called you out on it. So you stepped into this "petty console war" on your own accord.

I'm a fool if I think Sony care? You're a fool if you think they don't. They're a business. Their goal is to make money, and unlike Microsoft and Nintendo, they recognize that giving gamers what they ask for is the best way to do that. So yes, they do care about the consumer. If you don't care about your consumers, your consumers will abandon you. The Wii U and Xbone prove that.

How can you have time to play PC games but not both console and PC games? That doesn't make any sense. Having more than one system doesn't automatically mean you have to devote more time to gaming.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote