Thread: E3 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013   #202
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
'I love how' upset i made you over my gaming preference, dont bring me into your petty console war world, i couldnt care less, im not 14 anymore. Last i heard mgs5 was coming to pc, but like you, i dont believe that either.

Luckily my housemate will buy a ps4 so i wont need to, which is why im only really interested in the wii u as everything else i can play on pc. If he does get a ps4 i doubt i will play it as it will require talking to him. Youre a fool if you think sony really care sir. All three companies dont care about you.

Did i upset you because you took what i said as a slight against your favourite company?

If it makes you feel better i think sony did well its just, again, i dont really want or have time to play a console as well as my pc. The wii u for me is somewhat of a luxery. Steam is very convenient, and cheap in comparison to all 3 console companies. Convenience matters to me.

So there there piggus, there there.

Last edited by Pignoah; 06-12-2013 at 03:45 AM..
Pignoah is offline   Reply With Quote