Thread: E3 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #201
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pignoah View Post

Love that sony get all this love for doing stuff that companies have been doing since forever but ok whatever, its the equivalent of me standing next to joseph fritzl and getting mad respect for not commiting rape. Teir conference was funny though, i enjoyed it.

No, they get all the respect because they're the only ones who seem to give a shit about the interests of the consumer. And I know you'll disagree and think Nintendo is the same but releasing a piece of shit system that's in many ways LESS powerful than current gen systems and scarring away third party devs just so they can try to bank on the success of the Wii is NOT in the interest of their consumers. I'm pretty sure more people would buy the Wii U if it were an actual next gen system. But as expected, nobody cares because Nintendo seems to have ZERO ambition. None.

Also good luck playing MGS5 on PC or Wii U. I love how some people with powerful PCs think a PC is the only system they need. I guess if you only play third party games, and even those are not guaranteed to be on PC.

Also that's the worst fucking analogy ever bro.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 06-11-2013 at 08:32 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote