Thread: E3 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #199
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
So i only really care about nintendo because everything else i want will be on pc.

Nintendo did alright, im stoked for the new smash bros, love the new characters. The new mario looks great to me, but i hope that isnt the main mario game for the wii u.

Everything else from ninty was meh.

Really dont see the point in getting a console nowadays unless it has console exclusive games that you really want.

Oh and metal gear looks fucking amazing.

Love that sony get all this love for doing stuff that companies have been doing since forever but ok whatever, its the equivalent of me standing next to joseph fritzl and getting mad respect for not commiting rape. Teir conference was funny though, i enjoyed it.

Last edited by Pignoah; 06-11-2013 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Pignoah is offline   Reply With Quote