Thread: E3 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013   #194
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I find it kind of funny how people are bitching about paying for PSN+, or for multiplayer, or whatever the fuck.

Have those people even owned a PS3 before? Do they not realize, unlike fucking Xbox LIVE, you actually get something in return for having PSN+, unlike gold for LIVE?, as in, LEGIT fucking deals in the PS Store? Including sometimes completely free shit for the month?

I remember quite a while back, they had a deal with the PS1 Spyros, where if you were PSN+ for just that month alone, you could get all 3 fucking games free. For just $5 alone for that month, you could have gotten what, around $15-$20 right then and there back? (inb4 "babee spyro luvin feggit") I know damn well I have seen better deals than that.

If people can take off their retard goggles for just a single second and stop guzzling that M$ cum, they will see how badly they are getting raped in the asshole by M$.

Not to mention the dumb shitheads complaining are likely rocking that gold membership that they get jack shit for.

"B-b-b-but my tenure!" Shove your tenure up your ass.

Buying this upcoming abomination would be the equivalent of swallowing down an entire bucket of their jizz, and asking for more in return. At least wipe the remnants off your face.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote