Thread: The Next Xbox
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013   #86
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Only thing on that entire list I am remotely interested in is Dead Rising 3. Dead Rising 2 was absolute shit, but I really enjoyed the hell out of DR 1 back in the early days (before they started running zombie shit into the ground left and right and up everyone's ass) and it is still easily one of my top favorite 360 titles to this day.

Still, there isn't a single damned thing on that list I would even consider getting an Xbox for. I would be a little pissed off if DR was exclusive, though. Fuck the rest of those games.

Anything legitimately exclusive to the Xbox will likely be Kinect based, either to little extent or fucking entirely, which = fuck literally everything exclusive in that case. I don't like the idea of a camera being always on - on a machine that has to be always-on and will be on as long as the machine is anyway. That is a little weird.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote